Supply Chain and Operations Strategy and Transformation
Successful planning starts with knowing the right questions to ask.
Supply Chain Strategy
- To support our business objectives and growth, is our supply chain evolved enough and capable of performing to expectations?
- What does our future state supply chain look like?
- What gaps do we have in our supply chain and over the next 3 years how do we build capability?
- We need to have supply chain management as a core competency but where can we leverage others for speed, acceleration, capacity and technology?
- What is the supply chain roadmap and execution plan for us to successfully deliver the company’s business plans and objectives?
Supply Chain and Operations Transformation
- Sequentially what are the foundational building blocks and how do we speed implementation?
- What are the measurements we need in place to ensure we are moving the dial at the right pace?
- How do we engage our people in ensuring we are deploying leading practices and setting a continuous performance culture?
- How can we transfer key skills from SCA to our key people in our supply chain organization?
- What is the business case for outsourcing a component in our supply chain?
- How can we credibly and with integrity begin influencing those stakeholders both up and downstream into the change process?
- How do we manage the change process while we still run operations?
Logistics Outsourcing Governance
- Is outsourcing a viable strategy and solution for our company?
- How can we best offset risk yet gain additional capacity and capabilities in an outsourcing environment to support our business objectives?
- What key considerations are taken into account as we consider outsourcing?
- What is the timeline, sequence of activities and gameplan if we want to pursue this direction?
What is the business case for outsourcing a component in our supply chain?
- What activities should remain under our control and how do we raise capabilities in these areas if these should be core competencies?