Supply Chain Systems
Design. Standards. Process
ERP and Merchandising Inventory Systems Selection
- What is the best method of objectively and efficiently developing the business requirements to enable our company to engage the ERP or Supply Chain Software vendors?
- We need someone to help us manage the RFI / RFP process that is focused on the initiative and can best represent our business to the vendor community?
- What technical elements need to be in the RFP and how do we best state and format those needs?
- What is the best methodology for us to “score” or weight the RFP elements and our selection criteria?
- How do we best leverage the process to ensure we include expectation of performance as well as leading us into the negotiation phase once we have selected a vendor?
Best Practice Design & Blueprinting
- How should our “order to cash” processes be designed to ensure speed and efficiencies both internally and to our customers?
- How should we design our Sales and Operations Planning process through Demand Planning / Inventory Replenishment and Finished Goods Deployment?
- What are appropriate best practices that we can incorporate into our Logistics Execution process blueprint before finalizing with our software supplier?
- If we fundamentally change our Buying processes and accountabilities to a more centralized model what will be the organizational impacts that need to be aligned with the new processes?